Jump to content

Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
ADMIN

Discussions about Inception

Recommended Posts

Hello,

We're waiting any feedback / suggestions based on the current info for Inception as well as for the incoming info topics.

Cheers!


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 max ip accounts please.

20 member in guild - 25 members in guild whit DL guild master

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

Box of Kunduns drops are reworked to give new chances for lower players/casual players to farm their items:

Disagree, for example if i need Legendary items i go to hunt +3 for then, it's hard to find the right item, but u add a chance for drop a item from wrong box.

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

Energy Elf buff-nerfs to make them less 'must-have' and more 'an extra advantage'.

Disagree, Max50 showed us that it's a bad idea, because a lot of people don't do it because they think that he is usles, but if it gives 20-30% of its original buff is a good advantage that will only be for a few people.
Or a normal buff or without buff, PLEASE ADMIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

Royal Rumble, Death King invasions and /blockexp features are removed.

Full HP Recovery option from Wings (level 3 & 4) is removed.

GREAT !!!!!

 

 

To be continued....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shuryk said:
1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

Box of Kunduns drops are reworked to give new chances for lower players/casual players to farm their items:

Disagree, for example if i need Legendary items i go to hunt +3 for then, it's hard to find the right item, but u add a chance for drop a item from wrong box.

i agree too , every exc items should just belong at hes specific box  drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

A balanced Map System to make sure that each type of map (low,mid,high,very high) have all styles (gens,non-pvp,normal).

  • 6 NON-PVP maps: Kalima1, Kalima2, Aida, Crywolf, Karutan2 and Kalima7 where you can only KS.
    • NON-PVP maps have 100% exp and 25% drop.
  • 5 GENS maps: Atlans, Tarkan, Karutan1, Relics and Vulcanus.
    • Gens Maps have +10% exp compared to non-gens maps.
  • All other maps are 100% PVP, with free KS (no ban), free PK (no ban) that can also be improved with Mercenary Squad.

I'm a little confused, now, the last normal map is just Kanturu 3? if Karutan 2 now is not PVP, we have no normal maps for lvlup ? The new server is divided into genes and non-Pvp maps, because Kanturu 2-3 it's just the middle of the map for lvlup.

We have a big gap for EXP if Karutan 2 now is not PVP, because you can get 100% exp on Karutan 2, or 100%+10%(genes)+24%(mercenary) on Relics, or higer if is Vulcanus.

And what about swamp ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ADMIN said:

Old Box 5: Seeds (DD, HP, REF, EDR, CRIT) / Talisman of Luck (W4) / Broken Horn / Feather of Condor / Jewel Bundle (30x Soul/Life/Harmony) / Rare Armor.

Jwl is very usles for that rare box, i talk with a lot of ppls about that, and all say what for this stage when u can get that Box its a very bad reward. I dropped ~10 box and i get 9 times jwls and 1 time seed.

 

3 hours ago, ADMIN said:

12. Erohim (BOSS):
- Rewards: 15% chance to get 1 Hyon Sword / Gywen Bow (for W3)

Of all the editions I've played here, I want to say that these items give as much % to the Feather as any other thing. In any case, it is necessary to make +11-12.

 

3 hours ago, ADMIN said:

13. Bloody Witch Queen (BOSS):
- She is dropping 2x EXC Last tier Items (GD, DS, etc.) with 1-2 options.

Change to 380 exe, no one dont hunt and dress on these items ever, in no one edition, no one guy, never.

Its a good alternative from Senior mix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

I'm a little confused, now, the last normal map is just Kanturu 3? if Karutan 2 now is not PVP, we have no normal maps for lvlup ? The new server is divided into genes and non-Pvp maps, because Kanturu 2-3 it's just the middle of the map for lvlup.

We have a big gap for EXP if Karutan 2 now is not PVP, because you can get 100% exp on Karutan 2, or 100%+10%(genes)+24%(mercenary) on Relics, or higer if is Vulcanus.

And what about swamp ? 

Highest maps tier are Karutan2, Relics, Vulcanus, Raklion, Kalima7, Swamp.

Karutan2 + K7 - non pvp

Vulcanus - gens

Raklion & Swamp normal.

Non-pvp maps can be transformed into normal maps with bonus exp when there is mercenary squad active.

Please edit your reply instead of multiple replies.


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ADMIN said:

Old Box 5: Seeds (DD, HP, REF, EDR, CRIT) / Talisman of Luck (W4) / Broken Horn / Feather of Condor / Jewel Bundle (30x Soul/Life/Harmony) / Rare Armor.

Talisman is too usles, first 2 weeks mb someone hunt Wings Protector, but after all ignore him, if u add Talisman in Box u will make a more usles that Boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Please edit your reply instead of multiple replies.

Sry, I want to be sure you're reading if I add anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Highest maps tier are Karutan2, Relics, Vulcanus, Raklion, Kalima7, Swamp.

Karutan2 + K7 - non pvp

Vulcanus - gens

Raklion & Swamp normal.

Non-pvp maps can be transformed into normal maps with bonus exp when there is mercenary squad active.

Please edit your reply instead of multiple replies.

Now u have a choice, or u stay in Karutan2 and get 100% exp, or u stay Relics and u get+2 bonus from exp (gens+mercenary) coz remain maps its bad for lvling.

Kanturu2-3 u have medium exp

 Raklion have just 2 normal spots for High-reset

Swamp just for High-reset.

Previously we had a choice: either stay safe and get 85% exp +24% (mercenary), or stay normal and get 100% selectively +24% (mercenary) or stay in Gens map and get 110% selectively +24% (mercenary) 

Now u have: either stay safe and get just 100% exp, or stay normal in medium maps and get 70-80% exp selectively +24% (mercenary) or stay in Gens map and get 110% selectively +24% (mercenary)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About PK i will waiting a more info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About BK, maybe you could spend more time doing this, and rule out a 1 hit=1 kill chance for a BK combo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

Now u have a choice, or u stay in Karutan2 and get 100% exp, or u stay Relics and u get+2 bonus from exp (gens+mercenary) coz remain maps its bad for lvling.

Kanturu2-3 u have medium exp

 Raklion have just 2 normal spots for High-reset

Swamp just for High-reset.

Previously we had a choice: either stay safe and get 85% exp +24% (mercenary), or stay normal and get 100% selectively +24% (mercenary) or stay in Gens map and get 110% selectively +24% (mercenary) 

Now u have: either stay safe and get just 100% exp, or stay normal in medium maps and get 70-80% exp selectively +24% (mercenary) or stay in Gens map and get 110% selectively +24% (mercenary)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About PK i will waiting a more info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About BK, maybe you could spend more time doing this, and rule out a 1 hit=1 kill chance for a BK combo.

Mercenary bonus is not added on gens maps (as written). So the choices are:

You stay on non pvp map without mercenary squad or on normal maps and have 100% exp.(Karutan2/Kanturu2-3/Raklion/swamp)

You stay with mercenary squad on same maps so non-pvp ia no longer non-pvp and you gain 6/14/24% bonus exp (it will be harder to reach 24%).

You stay on Vulcanus/Relics with +10% exp but in the same time it's safer than mercenary squad (only half gens can kill you) but it's harder than normal/non pvp maps and also getting gens points that will matter now (gens rewards will be active).

Raklion spots are reworked to be more suitable.


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 limit of ACC per IP+HWID (3)

 - 2 per ip/hwid

 OFF-Attack is now available for everyone 

- only vip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ADMIN why u remove the online playing credits ? at least make 1 hour = 1 credit ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Shuryk said:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About BK, maybe you could spend more time doing this, and rule out a 1 hit=1 kill chance for a BK combo.

I'm more worried about how Wizard, Summoners, MG's will excel :)  But I think Admin got it under control ;) 

 

Quote

2. Arena Tournament:

1st place: 250 credits.
2nd place: 180 credits.
3rd place: 140 credits.
4th place: 110 credits.
5th place: 90 credits.
6th place: 75 credits.
7th place: 60 credits.
8th place: 40 credits.

Back to only credits? Come to think, its actually good to keep jewels down.

 

Quote

13. Bloody Witch Queen (BOSS):
- She is dropping 2x EXC Last tier Items (GD, DS, etc.) with 1-2 options.
- She also has a 15% chance to drop Old Box 4 and 5% chance to drop Old Box 5.

whats the chance for 2 opt? But I agree with Agree with Shuryk GD,DS Etc rarely get used at all, maybe we could get something abit more juicy 

Quote

Wings Level 4 System

- 1x Weapon 380 +15 +Add16 (No Explosion Blade / Sylph Wind Bow)

I could have missed it, But where does 380 drop now? or do we need to use exc 380

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Zutto said:

could have missed it, But where does 380 drop now? or do we need to use exc 380

Swamp, like Max30 edition I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zutto said:

I'm more worried about how Wizard, Summoners, MG's will excel :)  But I think Admin got it under control ;) 

 

Back to only credits? Come to think, its actually good to keep jewels down.

 

whats the chance for 2 opt? But I agree with Agree with Shuryk GD,DS Etc rarely get used at all, maybe we could get something abit more juicy 

I could have missed it, But where does 380 drop now? or do we need to use exc 380

Current arena reward is reflecting stage 1, on stage 2 we may add jewels as well for 1st place.

BWQ is boosted from that aspect in order to raise the amount of sets made from her.
2 items dropped from 1.
60% chance for 2 options (from 20% as it was).
Info about options chances for everything can be found on Drops & Economy System.

380 items will only be achieved on Senior Mix (as well boosted to 2 boxes instead of 1).

380 non exc will remain with a lower drop on Swamp but W4 mix will be made from Exc 380 items (any 380 item except RF ones, both set items and weapons).
This will assure that CS rewards will remain important even in the latest stages of game, so you'll have to make senior mixes as well for W4.
Due to that, the difficulty was also tuned down on the other part (wings level to +12 instead of +13), and it may be tuned down more depending on game progress, when w4 will be released.


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see that OS is improving with every edition.

I am glad that ''''OFF-ATTACK''''  is available to everyone as it was my biggest con for Phoenix and was the  main reason I couldn't keep playing. If you can't spend all day at home , this feature becomes one of top priorities when choosing where to play and I am happy it finally arrived here in OS. It would be great if time-window could be extended to more reasonable limit: 12h (non-VIP) and 24h (VIP), as fundamentally this feature is meant to be used when people go to work or sleep what is usually 8+ hours. 

I wish you good luck with Inception and hope you will consider our feedback to make next edition best there ever was!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mynd33 said:

Nice to see that OS is improving with every edition.

I am glad that ''''OFF-ATTACK''''  is available to everyone as it was my biggest con for Phoenix and was the  main reason I couldn't keep playing. If you can't spend all day at home , this feature becomes one of top priorities when choosing where to play and I am happy it finally arrived here in OS. It would be great if time-window could be extended to more reasonable limit: 12h (non-VIP) and 24h (VIP), as fundamentally this feature is meant to be used when people go to work or sleep what is usually 8+ hours. 

I wish you good luck with Inception and hope you will consider our feedback to make next edition best there ever was!

This.

 

I also think the /offattack limit should be extended to 8 hours for non-vip players. That would make my and others' working people life easier.

I had the same concern in case of Pheonix project and this is why I didn't join. It's good to see that you are trying to adapt configuration to players and hopefully this one will not be dominated by donators as it was on some of your previous servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ADMIN said:

Current arena reward is reflecting stage 1, on stage 2 we may add jewels as well for 1st place.

BWQ is boosted from that aspect in order to raise the amount of sets made from her.
2 items dropped from 1.
60% chance for 2 options (from 20% as it was).
Info about options chances for everything can be found on Drops & Economy System.

380 items will only be achieved on Senior Mix (as well boosted to 2 boxes instead of 1).

380 non exc will remain with a lower drop on Swamp but W4 mix will be made from Exc 380 items (any 380 item except RF ones, both set items and weapons).
This will assure that CS rewards will remain important even in the latest stages of game, so you'll have to make senior mixes as well for W4.
Due to that, the difficulty was also tuned down on the other part (wings level to +12 instead of +13), and it may be tuned down more depending on game progress, when w4 will be released.

it's a monopoly, some have everything, others have nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @ADMINfor the first week can u remove the blacksmith from web ? the +11 item and +L in first week gives a good advantage on those who cant donate , and add that in 2nd week when players have made some game progress in resets and items , just too keep it balanced at beginning,

1credit per hour online

20 member in guild - 25 members in guild whit DL guild master

And also the new rework drop  should be for the exact level of the item / bok .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...