Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Bring back 10resets DB

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  132
    • Device:  Windows

As many of us enjoy more the Phoenix progress more than the inception as well had more playerbase and activity imo and from experiênce on playing those DBs, was pretty good.

I suppose many more will agree whit me to not let one of the best season6 configs out there standing by it self whit constant 30reset DB's and ppl getting tired until it comes a time that , as everything , will end.

I have a suggestion on opening a new DB of 10resets either Im the name of Phoenix, or other one, same configs same stages.

This 10rr DB could Also be Transferable Into Genesis whit some terms and conditions just like inception , só the progress wouldnt be lost , and the new fresh DB surely bring backs some old players and new Also.

Its a win-win for both sides, us players and admins for its sucess.

I dont know how to Make a poll on here , but whoever feels the same about having a new 10rr DB , Leave Ur comment or likes or create a poll for whoever knows how to do it .

Hopefully theres some consideration on this ^^

• Content Count:  460

It would be the best to have both Phoenix and Inception and everybody will be happy.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  150

+1
    i personally prefer inception style gameplay with more frequent resets but having phoenix server available is also good for the players

Peace is an illusion

41 minutes ago, Endorphin said:

It would be the best to have both Phoenix and Inception and everybody will be happy.

could work as well , having a DB of each time to time and still having transfer to genesis

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  5

bring back best season6 ever made

• Content Count:  7

+1

I agree, you have one of the best S6 configs I've seen, and it feels like it is being wasted now.

And you don't have to do a lot of work to give it another life, you have ready config from previous low rr/exp DBs. You know what worked well on last DBs and what didn't. A new server with unlimited content (sockets, w4, etc) with an option to transfer to Genesis after the last stage is over would be great.

• Content Count:  3

Usually I would flame mr BM who started this topic but I must agree with him, that Phoenix was one of the best serw's in regards of setting maby just with unlucky endgames but if you can somehow connect genesis and phoenix 10rr = 30 rr for example and make it in sprints that might worrk.

After last success Inception (600+)  ppl might be little tired on the 08.03 with another sprint and activity will not pass 300 online but if u can take under consideration realese Phoenix instead of Inception might bring some new and old boyz to it :)

Thx 

• Content Count:  7

I dont think running Iception and Phoenix at the same time is a good idea, because it splits people too much, but I agree that Phoenix 10rr server should be brought back! Slow progression and limited resets are the best type of content. Also people might be tired of all those Iception sprints :)

• Content Count:  5

its not only that community struggling with lack of hard mu worthy of the time fromwho really loves the game
    not a single good mu in the entire world trust me im searching for a good time
    its a global crisis you might prevent WW3 if phoenix is back frfr
    love from brasil

• Content Count:  75

Im missing nonreset episode where u have to play 2month to make 400 lvl and stages at 230-250 , 300-320, 350-360 , 380-390, and mlvl, That have been good time, maybe admin should think this way about competition

• Content Count:  150

1 hour ago, Jerry9k said:

its a global crisis you might prevent WW3 if phoenix is back frfr

@ADMIN @Gion how can you not release phoenix again after this comment :D

Peace is an illusion

2 hours ago, BetleyKOX said:

Im missing nonreset episode where u have to play 2month to make 400 lvl and stages at 230-250 , 300-320, 350-360 , 380-390, and mlvl, That have been good time, maybe admin should think this way about competition

When i meant Phoenix, was not the non reset , because non reset is not much balanced on terms of PvP like the 10rrs, 10 rr is more balanced on PvP overall and thats why it Also Nice to play it , besides the content it self during the time we take to reach 10rr is also a Nice and enjoyable Gameplay .

Since Phoenix is on forum claimed as permanently closed , maybe Open the 10rr under a diff name @ADMIN ^^

• Content Count:  42

Temporary nostalgia, don't listen to @Chukundah the osgm winner.

• Content Count:  22
    • Device:  Android

+1 for Phoenix,  but we all know why it didn t worked.. because it did not bring money. At 30rr DB people will donate like crazy just to stay close to top players to have a small chance for pvp and events. At Phoenix it may be no point to invest in vip if you have good party.. in stage you can catch top players somehow.

Phoenix is great becase you have chances in events like cc, bc and you can grow naturaly. On Inception if you start a bit later there is no chance on any CC or BC

• Content Count:  16

Never played Phoenix , but from what i can read and see , looks like a great idea . I will be interested in trying such settings

• Content Count:  75

I dont think so there is a chance to have competition between 3 radom guild like was before for example Hardcore Diamonds Ms13, anyway i think server is boring to play after 3-4 week with those stages, There should be new ideas on this Phoenix to not get game borred, to slow progress of the goldens with k4 k5, before goldens k3 relesed i got full set dd hp , then pointless to hunt higher boxes xd

• Content Count:  460

10 hours ago, CristiDL said:

+1 for Phoenix,  but we all know why it didn t worked.. because it did not bring money. At 30rr DB people will donate like crazy just to stay close to top players to have a small chance for pvp and events. At Phoenix it may be no point to invest in vip if you have good party.. in stage you can catch top players somehow.

Phoenix is great becase you have chances in events like cc, bc and you can grow naturaly. On Inception if you start a bit later there is no chance on any CC or BC

I dont think that was the main cause, phoenix started in the spring, compared with inception who started in autumn. In autumn, winter, you stay much more at home.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.