Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Long term server

Sparkle

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  70
    • Device:  Android

Hello,

I play this serv since 1 year now, and i have a porposal @ new servers data base .

I think players quit cause they are bored to keep restarting, and we think u should start a server , really damn hard and promisse  us at least 2 years life term serv (max 10:)) or max 100 rr with 1 point reward each rr   ) starts off server are nice but (i think u also agree this but start of a serv whoguarantees u  at least 2 years of fun ???/ i will not quit that thing) we all want stability on long term not only on short/middle term , with your resources and this beauty stable server , one of the 3 servers should be a really damn hard and long term serv, even when  ppl quit and cannot play for few weeks, iff they fail or get dissapoint of next try serverss , they can return and see that they joined in the most stable muonline serv in the world... it is already a fact that here is more stablility then any other competitivy servers have, honestly your server will kick ass even the global serv iff u find a version like that.

I request all active player who sustain or denie all my talks in this topic:))

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  1

16 minutes ago, filyman said:

Hello,

I play this serv since 1 year now, and i have a porposal @ new servers data base .

I think players quit cause they are bored to keep restarting, and we think u should start a server , really damn hard and promisse  us at least 2 years life term serv (max 10:)) or max 100 rr with 1 point reward each rr   ) starts off server are nice but (i think u also agree this but start of a serv whoguarantees u  at least 2 years of fun ???/ i will not quit that thing) we all want stability on long term not only on short/middle term , with your resources and this beauty stable server , one of the 3 servers should be a really damn hard and long term serv, even when  ppl quit and cannot play for few weeks, iff they fail or get dissapoint of next try serverss , they can return and see that they joined in the most stable muonline serv in the world... it is already a fact that here is more stablility then any other competitivy servers have, honestly your server will kick ass even the global serv iff u find a version like that.

I request all active player who sustain or denie all my talks in this topic:))

Im on his side, OldSquad MU ONLINE NON RESET server is the best server in the world, We wake up earlier, We spend so much time for this server, We want to make sure that our character is on stable.. So We the OldSquad MU ONLINE players needs a stability for this in making the server 2 years minimum from now. So our efforts and hardwork are all worthy. MU ONLINE private servers is many as you can see in the rankings, most of them are in the reset mode. The reason why i play oldsquad is because of the hard style, play to win and non reset mode.. This is the best of them all, Looking forward to the response of the others.

• Content Count:  32

I actually said this the day they announced phoenix is coming and even though they said some bs about non rr being long term it took 2 weeks and they lost more than half of their people. If their next server - Phoenix wont be long term he will lose the trust of the players so it has to be long term or people wont be able to trust management anymore. I hope admin takes this into account.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930
    • Device:  Windows

15 minutes ago, iQon said:

I actually said this the day they announced phoenix is coming and even though they said some bs about non rr being long term it took 2 weeks and they lost more than half of their people. If their next server - Phoenix wont be long term he will lose the trust of the players so it has to be long term or people wont be able to trust management anymore. I hope admin takes this into account.

It's funny how you still trash-talk here.

Do you see any of our servers closed before 8-12 months? That is LONG-TERM. We can control how much server is online but we will never control how much people CHOOSE to play. Keep trash-talking and I promise you're out from here. Kisses.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  2,041

Btw, this is not depending on us. Do you think that If there are 1000 online after 1 year we will close the server? 

We are trying to find the most pleasant version(as you see, we have some servers). 

So bring up people and keep them here, and we will keep the server alive as long as there is a decent no. of online players. 

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  150

The thing is, releasing a new server will always drop the online players count on previous servers. I'd love to see the day OldSquad having only 1 server up at a time that will last for 1-2 years and still be interesing to play on it after all that time. :)

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  3,930

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

The thing is, releasing a new server will always drop the online players count on previous servers. I'd love to see the day OldSquad having only 1 server up at a time that will last for 1-2 years and still be interesing to play on it after all that time. :)

And why is that? Because no more donations / enough people after x months :). Everyone can dream of 1-2 years servers, but useless if they leave after few months (you're the same case). Idk why ppl talk about years when they play few months no matter what. Play how much you want, we find our own ways to survive despite leavers. Yes, we release new servers so we survive. We don't depend on anyone at all, whoever wants to play will play, we will do our things no matter what people do. If we consider that we can keep a server up for more than 8-12 months we'll do it, if we consider that we want to release new servers we'll do it. It's our own time and work and we decide what we do with it depending on how things work, not anyone else's decision :).

Ppl are here to 'consume' what we offer and that's it. If they don't like how we do things or what we offer they'll find other things, in their place will come new ppl from marketing and on new editions, everyone is happy.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

21 hours ago, ADMIN said:

Everyone can dream of 1-2 years servers, but useless if they leave after few months (you're the same case).

People leave after few months because it is not interesting to play anymore. There is no other reason..

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  2,041

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

People leave after few months because it is not interesting to play anymore. There is no other reason..

That is sad, and we can.t blame the players for this, but they shouldn.t blame us too. 

For example I had played on a server 1 and a half years after I got full stats and full everything(in my glory period), among other players, and the owner had no reason at all to close the server.. 

But I have to repeat myself, the players were still there. 

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  32

On 3/16/2019 at 10:26 AM, ADMIN said:

And why is that? Because no more donations / enough people after x months :). Everyone can dream of 1-2 years servers, but useless if they leave after few months (you're the same case). Idk why ppl talk about years when they play few months no matter what. Play how much you want, we find our own ways to survive despite leavers. Yes, we release new servers so we survive. We don't depend on anyone at all, whoever wants to play will play, we will do our things no matter what people do. If we consider that we can keep a server up for more than 8-12 months we'll do it, if we consider that we want to release new servers we'll do it. It's our own time and work and we decide what we do with it depending on how things work, not anyone else's decision :).

Ppl are here to 'consume' what we offer and that's it. If they don't like how we do things or what we offer they'll find other things, in their place will come new ppl from marketing and on new editions, everyone is happy.

Wow you basically told everyone to fuck off in this post and that you dont care what people want you will do whatever you want to make more money. Seriously ?

• Content Count:  352

39 minutes ago, iQon said:

Wow you basically told everyone to fuck off in this post and that you dont care what people want you will do whatever you want to make more money. Seriously ?

Mate, stop trash-talk, if u dont understand Admins opinion read again and again. I too sometimes have different vision but here he say true. And its not that what u write here and confuse rest ppl.

• Content Count:  70

On 3/16/2019 at 12:26 PM, ADMIN said:

My ideea was to create a really hard serv  so it would take more then 12 months to get to maximum lvl/ml, it was just an ideea, the servers your making are interesting and fun , but ppl quit in few months afther start and i tought would be nice to see how they would react in a serv who takes more then 12 months to get maximum stats/gear and afther u do all that effort to play 1 year i don^t think they would quit that easy , also an Olympiad event (like lineage 2 event) would keep them bussy even afther they get full ML .

PS- Aniway probably was a bad ideea cause on this non rr version we have not a single char in max ml and ppl quited aniway , you do a good job for us and i am pleased aniway GG!!

• Content Count:  47

I think most Mu players are over 25-30 nowadays, and most of us have families, jobs or other hobbies as well. Grinding for 1-2 years is simply not feasible for a lot of players. I really enjoy shorter "seasons" of Mu servers because i can experience the full game and the server usually "tells it's story" by then. For me at least, after 4-5 months a server starts to become a little tedious and like a second job, it's simply the nature of this game.

Having a long extremely hard server would be awesome, i admit it. But only the true hardcore players will stick around to see end game, and at some point new people will stop joining because it would be impossible to catch up with players that started 1 year before, for example. Low population servers are no fun for the players, and don't bring revenue to the admins. It's natural and a good thing to release a new edition.

This edition of NonRR was great from this point of view - there were a lot of new players coming in even after 4 months from the opening, and actually having a chance to compete at the highest level. We had a lot of players like this in NONE guild. This happened because of the custom settings, balance and features brought by the OS team. But these settings are the result of MULTIPLE editions of their servers, and they weren't perfect. A new edition is our chance to see an even more interesting and challenging server, and Staff's chance to refine their work and fix what was wrong.

Can't wait to play Phoenix

7 hours ago, salam said:

I think most Mu players are over 25-30 nowadays, and most of us have families, jobs or other hobbies as well. Grinding for 1-2 years is simply not feasible for a lot of players. I really enjoy shorter "seasons" of Mu servers because i can experience the full game and the server usually "tells it's story" by then. For me at least, after 4-5 months a server starts to become a little tedious and like a second job, it's simply the nature of this game.

Having a long extremely hard server would be awesome, i admit it. But only the true hardcore players will stick around to see end game, and at some point new people will stop joining because it would be impossible to catch up with players that started 1 year before, for example. Low population servers are no fun for the players, and don't bring revenue to the admins. It's natural and a good thing to release a new edition.

This edition of NonRR was great from this point of view - there were a lot of new players coming in even after 4 months from the opening, and actually having a chance to compete at the highest level. We had a lot of players like this in NONE guild. This happened because of the custom settings, balance and features brought by the OS team. But these settings are the result of MULTIPLE editions of their servers, and they weren't perfect. A new edition is our chance to see an even more interesting and challenging server, and Staff's chance to refine their work and fix what was wrong.

Can't wait to play Phoenix

For me personally the ideal lifespan of a server is about 5-6 months. Any longer than that and it gets stale and you just do the same thing every day over and over again. But again, this depends on the gameplay and settings. It will require some serious tweaking to make such server that will last longer.

@ADMIN I mentioned 1-2 year server because I've never seen one that is still interesting and new players can catch up at the same time. But you started to freak out.. Chill man. We are here because OldSquad is different and is improving with every new edition.

Peace is an illusion