Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter Vlll

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

It's been a week of strategies, Squadron, discovering the secret of success by using their "methods" , gave up the "alliance" with ATTACK, humiliating them in the forum, and in the game, breaking promises they had to them. On the other side, Rampage seeing that they have no chance of defeating the Squadron after the unwritten rules were broken by the latter, they allied with the Assasins guild and 10 top Assasins players entered inside Rampage guild. 

Squadron although saw this move, they tried for the first hour of fighting without using the "ace from the sleeve" and fought well, but, seeing that they lose precious points and that they got to be led by Rampage , after the first hour of play they introduced in the fight this "Trojan horse", called Sk0pT.

Following this move, Rampage although much stronger now with the help of the Assassins than the Squadron, were incompetent to beat this strategy in which one player makes the difference so they started to lose precious points, the fight became unbalanced and they were no longer able to be so fast in the crown registration, even so, the fight was tight until the end where the Squadron kept the crown on Voyager's head, the tribute paid by them being the same as last week, they did not win in a pure honest fight, but now they have reacted kindof more justified, because it was almost impossible for them to win without using this strategy, I was really surprised that they fought a whole hour without Sk0pT. 

However this mode of battle seems to be the only one that can bring Squadron to supremacy, is it a "normal" or "not normal" mode, since there are no clear rules as in the past? It is up to all players opinions to judge Squadron, the only certain thing is that the Squadron manages to keep the Castle the second week in a row, and enjoy the much desired riches, Land of Trials and Lord Mix, they have the best strategy and have proven it by defeating 25 players from the most powerful two guilds.

Guild ATTACK also took part in this Castle Siege, when I saw them on the battlefield I thought they allied with Rampage this time, but after I investigate a bit, I heard they went on their own but only to focus their full forces on the Squadron, probably out of revenge.

After this Castle Siege something strange happened to Rampage, the guild dissolved, I wondered if it was the Curse's hand, and I asked myself did it attacked so badly that he would destroy such a powerful guild after such a short time? I started the investigation and asked many people, I also received information that I can not disclose, but it is true that there are two theories: One is that the curse broke this guild by "tools" of which it has already accustomed us with "internal fights".

The second rumor is that this guild is reorganizing, so far I have not seen neither Assassins nor Rampage rebuild their guilds, although RedBuLL created the Fury guild that was once an ally of the Rampage guild, there are still some who tell me that RedBuLL will be the new Sk0pT of those from Rampage, but nothing is certain, so again the answer will be in the hands of the most skillful discloser of secrets called "time", and it never lies.

Meanwhile Squadron seems to be attracting more and more enemies, some of them small but, spreading hatred in this way, they will soon have to face an entire server. I have seen in the past, how arrogance has brought down several guilds (NONE, GR0M, BDSM, etc.). Will the Squadron succeed where the others failed? How long will Squadron remain at the server's supremacy ? 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

well! this time i can say u wrote more right things than rumors. about vs 1st hour. well yes.. we wanted play it normal 1 vs 1.. even when we realized that assasins joined rampage.. it was still fine for us.. and as i said we tried it 1 vs 1 and score was like always 50 - 50. the problem with ATTACK guild wasnt that they were killing us or slow down us or something.. nonono.. the prob was they were giving so many points to Rampage by die all the time.. as u also wrote they came just to fight us.. so... seeing rampage spamming kills and winning 25...80 points for free... well.. we have always plan B. we are prepared for everything. we got char made just for cs. so why not make it little easier for us?

PS just GJ to some players like mafy. its good to see clever players who can think fast and focus good. he understand what im saying..

• Content Count:  73

Squadron lose - Squadron shit

Squadron win - Squadron shit

Squadron online - Squadron shit 

A good laugh :))

Isn't the purpose of Castle winning?

• Content Count:  119

You are clearly RAMPAGE fan in my eyes. You probably miss the 2 hours of ATTACK guild suiciding to RAMPAGE including their GM so they can get fresh points? Of course you will miss that cause you get wet only by thinking for RAMPAGE :)
    This is the most boring text I have ever read from ya, but if RAMPAGE won it would be different guess.

• Content Count:  42

19 hours ago, Reporter said:

Meanwhile Squadron seems to be attracting more and more enemies, some of them small but, spreading hatred in this way, they will soon have to face an entire server. I have seen in the past, how arrogance has brought down several guilds (NONE, GR0M, BDSM, etc.). Will the Squadron succeed where the others failed? How long will Squadron remain at the server's supremacy ? 

• Content Count:  34

Its not about win or lose on CS. Its about something more.
    Your guildmates selling demons with 1hp for newbies, u fucked all guild who helped you "win" cs, u dont respect promises what u gave them,. I dont wanna talk about stolen items :)
    Ofc its not about all Sq members but tell me Master Hase how to be a part of best guild, best guild without honor, respected rules and without good manners :)
    Cheers 

1 minute ago, killua said:

Your guildmates selling demons with 1hp for newbies, u fucked all guild who helped you "win" cs, u dont respect promises what u gave them,. I dont wanna talk about stolen items :)
    Ofc its not about all Sq members but tell me Master Hase how to be a part of best guild, best guild without honor, respected rules and without good manners :)
    Cheers 

loooooool

• Content Count:  58

6 minutes ago, killua said:

Cheers 

Rules is what held us together through tough times, but when i check guild rankings i see no RAMPAGE there, why ? Cause you are just a bunch of DRAMA QUEENS, who cant calm their tits over some items and some minor disputes. And the text you wrote is what typical drama queen would write just to make more drama and try to somehow demoralize us. But hey, we still here, together and strong unlike you :)

img

• Content Count:  34

Break the word = DRAAAMA QUEEN
    Cheat newbies = DRAAAMA QUEEN
    STEALING ITEMS = DRAAAAMA QUEEN

go go Master Oklahoma from Riga, go live in your dirty world :)
    but trust me karrma always back, soo it will back to you :)

no more words from WEAKERS like me. Only Master's from SQ can post here :D

@Reporter there is some kinda hate on us from u i see , u either player of rampage of some random noob that hate , to come up whit all this story's u made up and keep "defending" rampage by the way u type everything since we won , and never typed the same type of way when they won :))))

but hey who cares , lose - cry and come up whit complains + excuses when lose and get outpowered ,

only positive things and gratz for the effort , when is the guild of rampage win again ^^

• Content Count:  73

15 minutes ago, killua said:

Cheers 

I m not  aware about what demons are u talking. I respect Zazax and Almy but I have to say that they did quite nothing on that CS to deserve the roll mix. In most of the cases I found myself being slowed by their members. Also they were fighting outside the castle where points are not accumulating.. 

You have to understand that attack guild did not deserved the roll. Get over it. 

If you request a service from someone and he does not deliver the service, do you still pay him at the end? 

@Reporteranother thing u didnt mention , as obvious , instead of saying this bs

20 hours ago, Reporter said:

Guild ATTACK also took part in this Castle Siege, when I saw them on the battlefield I thought they allied with Rampage this time, but after I investigate a bit, I heard they went on their own but only to focus their full forces on the Squadron, probably out of revenge.

why u dont mention the truth ? which is that they only focusing us , right , BUT u didnt see zazax at corner for mafy killing for points ? other players giving free points to them , they outside slowing us ? all this u typed in other topic , and used that to say we won cause of this , and now they do same for them and u  say they come on theyr own for revenge hahahahahahhahaha

• Content Count:  119

Just now, aiaiai said:

@Reporteranother thing u didnt mention , as obvious , instead of saying this bs

why u dont mention the truth ? which is that they only focusing us , right , BUT u didnt see zazax at corner for mafy killing for points ? other players giving free points to them , they outside slowing us ? all this u typed in other topic , and used that to say we won cause of this , and now they do same for them and u they come on theyr own for revenge hahahahahahhahaha

He saw that but he don't wanna write about that. In his eyes RAMPAGE is the greatest, the best, the mightiest :) However, lets stop the chit chat and making his topic "famous".

just making us look bad for all the crap u type and create to start drama apparently , start recording CS instead of type stories that u create too 'defend' who u belong whit or idolatre :)

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  456
    • Device:  Android

Congrats Chukundah as new RAMPAGE guild master. 

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  456
    • Device:  Android

Did u changed the side?

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

yes i feel honored to belong in a such fair , honest , skillfull , polite and amazing players that belong in this guild . thanks

33 minutes ago, killua said:

Break the word = DRAAAMA QUEEN
    Cheat newbies = DRAAAMA QUEEN
    STEALING ITEMS = DRAAAAMA QUEEN

go go Master Oklahoma from Riga, go live in your dirty world :)
    but trust me karrma always back, soo it will back to you :)

no more words from WEAKERS like me. Only Master's from SQ can post here :D

i feel like ur another random hater like this reporter ;D

• Content Count:  16

seriously killua? you came here to tell us that stealing is something wrong? can u answer where is my set, jewels and credits from Phoenix? you have sold even my char, you .. Just to prove that i can post here your IP adress. I see it on market. Or there is no reason to proving? Are you going to deny?