Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Breaking News Season 1

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Hi, OldSquaders !

I think it is time to start this new season of articles, this season will be about things happening on the server and most people have no idea, this being the first article I will write about scandalous events that happened last week, also about the rumors that can be heard on the server.

I know how I stirred up the spirits of Squadron with the latest articles from "The Curse" Back to Origins, it's time to move spotlights over the former Rampage guild: last week, two former Rampage members were banned by Admin. They brought SHAME to the guild, that is beginning to show that it is much worst than Squadron, because the guild's players cast shame on its name, if the Squadron's people used a simple tactic that was not forbidden, agreements with other guilds that were not honored, or robbing a former member, those in the Rampage seem to have begun to violate the written rules. Maybe I will be criticized by the members of Rampage, just as I was criticized by the members of the Squadron,  probably former Rampage members will say that only 2 players does not mean a whole guild, but I can tell them that being a guild, the actions of few players in that guild will always affect the image of the whole group.

The first "dirty" player was Snook, he tried to sell his main character and he was approached by a buyer who reported to Admin when he saw that Snook was asking for real money. Admin checked the evidence sent by this player and after being convinced that the thing is for real, he awarded the player who reported, offering for free what Snook wanted to sell and the whole character,  Snook was also "awarded" with accounts + IP BAN. 

The other scandalous event happened just a few days after the preceding ... Obraznic, another former member of Rampage wanted to sell for real money a Lord Mix set, Volcano, (a set that is usually made by a whole guild contribution), same as in "Snook case" the player who reported it received free this set from Admin and Obraznic also received "free ban"  on all accounts +IP. 

Now I wonder if the other former members of the Rampage are proud of the acts of their friends or if they knew what they were doing, anyway a huge black spot on the name of this guild was laid. 

Because nothing spectacular happened last week at Castle Siege, I will write here a few rumors about the other guilds that involved in past in this event

After the Castle Siege that was actually disputed, the Assassins regrouped under another name, called BanDa, the guild master is UbivAshKa (an elf) and there are rumors on the server that they would expect a new move from former Rampage members to fight together, again, at the Castle Siege.

Other rumors say that Squadron will no longer use Sk0pT at next Castle Sieges, and now they are also looking forward to Rampage regrouping to have fun again at this major OldSquad event. 

The ATTACK guild is still waiting for revenge on the Squadron, and as time goes by, they are more turned against them, waiting for Voyager to lose his throne.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

4 minutes ago, GENERIK said:

What is Sk0pT?

A player/Character, read The Curse "Back To Origins" articles for more info :) 

Latest News : The former Assasins guild, the current BanDa is trying to reach Rampage "birds of a feather flock together", aGreSivS being banned by the admin for the same reason, he tried to sell his account for real money and the one who reported it to the Admin, received aGreSivS account for free and  aGreSivS  received, in turn, the deserved reward: IP BAN. 

I will never understand why the hell you work hard to get to the top and after that you want to sell your work for money, is it not like prostitution?

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  119

Many players quit the server and they wanted to get what they have invested back, it is normal feeling in human nature. However @ADMIN should think about that - why people want to leave when the server is not even close to its end. My personal opinion is that these new changes and stuff in the past year is awesome but they changed the quality of the server from PVP to pure PVM. People are now whisping me and begging me to not kill them in Vulcanus, what the ...?! I was thinking about the NonRR 2 editions ago (not the previous one) where we had so much fun and PVP in Cursed Dragon (everyone was getting 2nd PK and had to clear in Atlans or other maps so they can come back at their parties), we had so much fun in other zones and etc. 
    Also if @Reporter wanna speak about "Cursed" stuff - there is your curse - since then (the NonRR 2 editions ago) there isn't an edition where there were more than 2 guild fighting for CS. I personally wanted to see more guilds participating for CS instead merging guilds like Assasins and RAMPAGE did. I would like to see some action and remove some of the PVP restrictions that have been made over the years.  Do not get me wrong, the administration did a really good job investing so much time to make this server to be what is now but listening too much to the players kinda have two edges.

And last but not least, unban GROM! 😂

Best regards,
    Martin

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,038
    • Device:  Windows

Regarding the thing with Pvp: we have nothing to do with it, we do encourage the active play, and the Pvp, that's why we've added the Mercenary Squad, which is a success imo. We are still waiting for any suggestions to improve the gameplay.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

I have proposed to @ADMINonce, to change a bit the PVPARENA rewards or its gameplay. There could be two stages for PVPARENA - first (remain like this one), then pick up the last 6-8 players and let them kill each other (like playoffs). Current PVPARENA is based on higher skilled players killing and focusing only on the lower RR and geared players avoiding enemy characters with similar gear/score like their. Having PVPARENA like it is now kinda destroys the honor to have this "HOF" badge. And I would like to see a real action with top players fighting each other without any low geared/resets chars. If you do it like this you can even change the reward by adding an Old Box or something else for the grand winner? Also why dont you reset the HOF per 1 month? This will encourage players to fight even more in this events, we can also start doing tournaments which will bring some fresh fun into the server?

• Content Count:  352

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

My personal opinion is that these new changes and stuff in the past year is awesome but they changed the quality of the server from PVP to pure PVM. People are now whisping me and begging me to not kill them in Vulcanus, what the ...?! I

my opinion is that ruined pvp on the server too easy rewards in some events, Gems in IT Fenrir with OSGM and soccer. Us not need to more fight for spot in reliks, Ikarus or CryWolf sake of drop, everywhere twinks, relikse still actual map only on reason moreover that there good exp, but not for gems drop. PK dont make ppls because after u cant participate normal on the rest events. DL is no popular class, event finished too fast, if u lost 1 min golden invasion u dont found nothing.

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

there isn't an edition where there were more than 2 guild fighting for CS. I personally wanted to see more guilds participating for CS instead merging guilds like Assasins and RAMPAGE did. I would like to see some action and remove some of the PVP restrictions that have been made over the years.

Mate, it's your choice, you give up pvp for tricks CS when you need a lot of ppls, when to kill 1 random guy you need to focus from 5 ppls. When I tried to change something you just trash-talk. Ofc nobody comes here because you have to make a tough team in order to compete well. 

I agree with DIEE, there is some huge rewards from OSGM and Soccer which kinda destroys the game and the ones who suffer from that are the people who invest a lot of time in game so they can be competitive with other guilds and kill Nightmare or Dark Elfs and etc. Also prizes for stage winners is too much imo. Never liked it.