Jump to content

Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
Chukundah

zutto voyager perfect thiefs :D

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still think you are top scammer chukundah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

such a greedy bastard u r chuku.. u even post here these shits. zutto voyager perfect thiefs u write and u steal back whole 5acc. like we had idea from all these shits

enjoy fresh start boys 

npc's has cheaps sets

be sure for that!! enjoy play this game alone now, having 0 respect from whole server.

PS. i said it before to Snook, to my party chat and here too.

SHAME of you if u stole items from anyone. but still, this is not excuse of what chuku+snook did to our whole pt.

to the rest players, admin, gion etc. Have fun and stay healthy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Avicii said:

such a greedy bastard u r chuku.. u even post here these shits. zutto voyager perfect thiefs u write and u steal back whole 5acc. like we had idea from all these shits

enjoy fresh start boys 

npc's has cheaps sets

be sure for that!! enjoy play this game alone now, having 0 respect from whole server.

PS. i said it before to Snook, to my party chat and here too.

SHAME of you if u stole items from anyone. but still, this is not excuse of what chuku+snook did to our whole pt.

to the rest players, admin, gion etc. Have fun and stay healthy!

i am greedy ? i never stealed from anyone that i played togeter for 5years, and because he didnt got lord mix box he does this and im the greedy one :))

yes i scammed rusuletz , nothing new and not hidden , but i can give him back the credits whenever i want to, but at least im not disloyal to the ppl i played togeter for such long time.
🤡
didnt touch trippy char because he hes the only good guy , the rest of you are just scumbags for all the shit u been talking in discord and pm's, and from doing this, dont come whit 0 respect bs like i fcking care is server likes me or not xd, seems u all care for respect so here is ur respect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

u r just animal. so these are my last words to u, cause as i already said.. u r just animal.

i play mu for over 15years and i never scammed anyone or played against rules.

even yesterday i gave Snook back the pend he borrowed me for cs.

i also dont see any pic from my pm or alex pm but u still stole our acc too. even if we had no fucking idea.

u didnt touched trippys acc.. WOW! really? should we thank u for that? or maybe should trippy thanks u? like he gonna play alone now?

anyway. trust me. we gonna live without 2-3h mu per day. but u gonna still be an nerd no life animal. so try to live with this.

bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Avicii said:

u r just animal. so these are my last words to u, cause as i already said.. u r just animal.

i play mu for over 15years and i never scammed anyone or played against rules.

even yesterday i gave Snook back the pend he borrowed me for cs.

i also dont see any pic from my pm or alex pm but u still stole our acc too. even if we had no fucking idea.

u didnt touched trippys acc.. WOW! really? should we thank u for that? or maybe should trippy thanks u? like he gonna play alone now?

anyway. trust me. we gonna live without 2-3h mu per day. but u gonna still be an nerd no life animal. so try to live with this.

bye

"nerd no life animal" 🤣

what is life whitout mu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe the 3 of u will have the items back , who knows :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finally something interesting happening :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

maybe the 3 of u will have the items back , who knows :)

u r not even listening as always. but im guessing thats normal with animals. u have to repeat everything many times. its not up u! i dont give a shit for my items or for this game. i got life and i can go on without mu ez. but u gonna play here from now on with the word THIEF next your name! with 0 respect from whole server. honestly i wouldnt even post here to make drama but u r such stupid kid that u did it from alone so everyone knows now what really happened. so im gifting u all my items so u can stick them deep in your ass.

the only important thing for me and thats what im checking right now is if u r even more stupid and touched anything else in my pc cause im sure u used my anydesk for all these shits. i hope u r not suchhhhhh stupid or else we gonna have real problems and i dont mean "game problems".  about game and items i dont give a fuck anymore. use them, npc them, share them. u even logged my acc again and as u can see i didnt even changed my pass. go ahead and sell my char for cred too. dont care. as i said. its not up to u! its never up to animals.

PS. its gion! i understand. u can warn this acc too.not gonna need it anymore. thx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad story, but  cannot lie, very charasterical of humans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

u r not even listening as always. but im guessing thats normal with animals. u have to repeat everything many times. its not up u! i dont give a shit for my items or for this game. i got life and i can go on without mu ez. but u gonna play here from now on with the word THIEF next your name! with 0 respect from whole server. honestly i wouldnt even post here to make drama but u r such stupid kid that u did it from alone so everyone knows now what really happened. so im gifting u all my items so u can stick them deep in your ass.

the only important thing for me and thats what im checking right now is if u r even more stupid and touched anything else in my pc cause im sure u used my anydesk for all these shits. i hope u r not suchhhhhh stupid or else we gonna have real problems and i dont mean "game problems".  about game and items i dont give a fuck anymore. use them, npc them, share them. u even logged my acc again and as u can see i didnt even changed my pass. go ahead and sell my char for cred too. dont care. as i said. its not up to u! its never up to animals.

PS. its gion! i understand. u can warn this acc too.not gonna need it anymore. thx!

1st i dont care about "thief" or whatever u want to call me or whatever everyone thinks about me ,
2nd good for u that u can live whitout mu its good to know that ,
3rd i didnt do anything to no ones pc  beside going in mu, because in the end this is virtual stuff , im not messing whit personal stuff from anyone,  and even if i did which wouldnt i do, u dont know me to be threating me, so about this just stay quiet and dont even try anything. 

about everything else u saying , u just mad i understand shit happens u can insult me and call me thief and have whole server against me like i fcking care 🤡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

funny how everyone ignore the fact that the "respected" players did steal the same guild players after 5years 🤣

i love you all that hate me 💞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ur all garbage, why steal items over disagreements? Anyway, ppl can suit themselves for sharing passwords. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello :)

https://imgur.com/a/LhVdiYT

 

The best side of Chukundah :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Hello :)

https://imgur.com/a/LhVdiYT

 

The best side of Chukundah :)

wtf? thats sickening. 
But why did u have to call him a cheap brazilian? No reason to include a country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chukundah said:

i am greedy ? i never stealed from anyone that i played togeter for 5years, and because he didnt got lord mix box he does this and im the greedy one :))

yes i scammed rusuletz , nothing new and not hidden , but i can give him back the credits whenever i want to, but at least im not disloyal to the ppl i played togeter for such long time.
🤡
didnt touch trippy char because he hes the only good guy , the rest of you are just scumbags for all the shit u been talking in discord and pm's, and from doing this, dont come whit 0 respect bs like i fcking care is server likes me or not xd, seems u all care for respect so here is ur respect

Well i guess that's true, you only stole from people which you played less with :D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Wigle said:

wtf? thats sickening. 
But why did u have to call him a cheap brazilian? No reason to include a country. 

As one of my friends I often was joking with him like that :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Wigle said:

wtf? thats sickening. 
But why did u have to call him a cheap brazilian? No reason to include a country. 

it has nothing to do with the country but the person itself, my friends in mu call me greedy greek but it has nothing to do with greece but just me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...