Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Soccer System - New FUN Game

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Hi there!

This is the official topic for our new Soccer System. You can contribute in this topic with reports/feedback to improve this new game.

Soccer System Info

• Just like in the normal Soccer, there are 2 teams fighting in the Soccer Stadium, located in Arena.
    • Each team must have its own dedicated Guild to participate at the Soccer.
    • A team can consist of 1 up to 5 players. We recommend 3v3.
    • You can write /soccer GuildName to start a Soccer (only in low zones).
      • Basic Info:
        • All soccer participants are immune to damage.
          • That means, you aren't able to kill any of the opponents (so, anyone is free to join, no matter level/resets).
        • In order to win, you have to be the first team to reach 5 goals (100 points).
        • If the GM (captain) of the other Team does leave game (switch character/disconnect) you auto-win the game.
        • You can't use items (especially Antidote) during Soccer.
        • Pets (Fenrir/Dark Horse/Raven/Uniria/Dino) are not allowed at Soccer (you get Stun until you put them in Inventory).
        • You can't leave soccer map during a game, it will teleport you back.
        • Each character can use only one skill, based on its class/build.
        • If the soccer ball is "stuck" in a corner, it will get an auto unstuck, being "jumped" into a random location near the corner where it got stucked.
      • Gameplay - Skilled part:
        • Instead of damaging opponents, each player has a "STUN" effect, added on the first attack every 20 seconds.
          • Basically, you are able to STUN opponents, one at a time, with a 20 seconds cooldown between stuns.
          • The first touch of the opponent (with the skill or left click attack) when cooldown is available will cause the STUN effect on him.
          • You can write /stun on and /stun off to enable/disable your STUN, by default it is disabled.
            • Note: You can make a macro writing /1 /stun on and /2 /stun off and then press ALT+1 and ALT+2 to enable/disable the STUN during soccer.
      • Gameplay - Random & FUN Part:
        • Every 30 seconds, 1 random player from each team is BUFFED or CURSED.
          • The effect is the same for both teams (if one is BUFFED the other is BUFFED as well, with the same effect).
          • There is a 33% chance for BUFF and 66% chance for CURSE.
          • Duration of buffs is 15 seconds.
          • Duration of curses is 10 seconds.
          • Buffs: 
            • Quickness Effect - It will boost movespeed.
            • Protection Effect - Immune to stuns from players.
          • Curses: 
            • Ice Effect - Will decrease movespeed.
            • Ice Arrow - Will put ice arrow effect on the character, making it unable to move, but it can attack.
            • Blind Effect - Will block the character soccer skill.
      • Characters Attributes:
        • RF: 
          • PRO: 8 Seconds STUN.
          • PRO: Very powerful shots on Ball.
          • CONS: 2 Range on Soccer Skill (Chain Drive).
          • CONS: Can't get Ball out of bad zones.
          • CONS: Hard to play/master, can harm your team with his shots.
        • SM/MG:
          •  PRO: 6 Range on Soccer Skill (Lightning).
          • CONS: 5 seconds STUN.
        • BK:
          • PRO: 7 seconds STUN.
          • CONS: 3 Range on Soccer Skill (Death Stab).
        • DL: 
          • PRO: 6 seconds STUN.
          • CONS: 4 Range on Soccer Skill (Force).
        • AE:
          • PRO: 6 Range on Soccer Skill (Penetration).
          • PRO: Can use left-click attack with 6 range that can STUN as well.
          • PRO: Blind Curse doesn't reduce AE's power (she can use left-click if skill is blocked).
          • CONS: 4 seconds STUN.
        • SUM:
          • PRO: 5 Range on Soccer Skill (Drain Life).
          • PRO: 15s cooldown on STUN instead of 20.
          • CONS: 5 seconds STUN.
    Edited by ADMIN
    Updated with official system info.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

The System is now ready for BETA stage and it is up on Test Server!

We invite you to take part into games on the Test-Server to help us with reports and feedback before releasing the system on official server!

What you should look for:
    - All characters to work as expected.
    - Game system to work as expected.
    - Any exploit you may find working that can give an advantage for a team.

Let us know anything you find wrong/exploitable or any feedback you have for improvements!

Cheers!

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  70

I can say that MG can use 2 skills (weapon skill and lightning) RF shoots for too long distance , many times ball was in "the net" but was took out , it lasts too long should be timer as max 20 mins/match, debuffs works to often, allways there is a player debuffed , i think that when a player from enemy team stuns someone from my team,auto game stun should remove from team mate or something.... there are too many debuffs thats what i say and are annoying. Overall was fun and intense.

• Content Count:  150

games are too long, cyclone skill is a joke, rf shoots too far, rf damage is also very high (that was on test server with max stats 48k i guess and still deals couple of thousand damage even though that 99% MS), constant debuffs and chains are very annoying, goal detection needs some work, very often ball crossed the line for goal but was not recognized

overall, it can be a really fun event with shorter games and a little bit more polishing

Peace is an illusion

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  119

I can agree to RF shots being too long only if you change it with reducing the cooldown of chain drive and lowering the shot from 8 to 6. Also Lightning is kinda annoying and it is only usable to  move the ball from the corners, there has to be some kind of improvement cause SM is not fitting their place in the team. BK's cyclone is shit yes, there has to be some other way to improve it. Sometimes ball was stuck in the corners for more than 2,3 minutes which slows the game at all - we can introduce some rule which will make people spread and move the ball to the center and restart it?

1 hour ago, filyman said:

I can say that MG can use 2 skills (weapon skill and lightning) RF shoots for too long distance , many times ball was in "the net" but was took out , it lasts too long should be timer as max 20 mins/match, debuffs works to often, allways there is a player debuffed , i think that when a player from enemy team stuns someone from my team,auto game stun should remove from team mate or something.... there are too many debuffs thats what i say and are annoying. Overall was fun and intense.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

games are too long, cyclone skill is a joke, rf shoots too far, rf damage is also very high (that was on test server with max stats 48k i guess and still deals couple of thousand damage even though that 99% MS), constant debuffs and chains are very annoying, goal detection needs some work, very often ball crossed the line for goal but was not recognized

overall, it can be a really fun event with shorter games and a little bit more polishing

23 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I can agree to RF shots being too long only if you change it with reducing the cooldown of chain drive and lowering the shot from 8 to 6. Also Lightning is kinda annoying and it is only usable to  move the ball from the corners, there has to be some kind of improvement cause SM is not fitting their place in the team. BK's cyclone is shit yes, there has to be some other way to improve it. Sometimes ball was stuck in the corners for more than 2,3 minutes which slows the game at all - we can introduce some rule which will make people spread and move the ball to the center and restart it?

SMG should be able to use only cyclone, EMG only lightning, base rule is ENE>STR for EMG and vice-versa for SMG, I will check if there is a problem with it.

RF has very powerful shots on ball, as part of his kit, but it is also the hardest char to master at soccer (due to the lowest range and also that ball can go on opposite direction when hitting it hard, along with other char same time).

I personally like how it is, high risk high reward soccer character.

The thing with ball getting out of the gate, it happens when there it is still being hitted by chars, giving the possibility for the "goalkeepers" to make a good play. I can't personally control that aspect as it is part of the integrated soccer system, I'm just making an extension of that system, but I really think it is a good possibility to make nice plays.

Maybe the buffs/debuffs are too frequent, I can make them every 20/25/30s instead of each 15s, if you guys want that.

About game duration: It can't really be controllable, I saw games that lasted 7-9 minutes only, and longer games as well. We can add like a max time limit for a single game, but then how we can pick the winner at the end of time? It's easy if captains make a screenshot with the current score when game is ended, but what if both teams have same points? I can't get the soccer score programmatically unfortunately.

About RF damage - damage is now totally disabled instead of 99% mana shield, was fixed since your 1st game.

SM is great with lightning, in our own soccer tests, SM was MVP, due to its high range and ball control, as well as easily getting ball from bad zones.

Cyclone - it is a bit worse than rest skills, but it has its advantages like can stick to the ball to continue the attack, compared to rf for example that can only do 1 shot, then move, then 1 shot, etc.

The bad part about smg/bk is that they don't really have skills alternatives for soccer (single target skills), but we're open for ideas.

I would like debufs at 30 seconds

• Content Count:  73

What about deathstab?  a straight forward push would been nice(short distance)

Not gonna say what I think about cyclone, I think we all share the same experince 🤮

Based on the current feedback, the following changes will be applied for the Soccer System before its official release:

• BK soccer skill is now Death Stab - normal 3 range skill.
    • Now both SMG & EMG have Lightning as Soccer skill (instead of SMG having Cyclone).
    • Spell of Restriction (chains) debuff is now replaced with Ice Arrow (there is already a "stun" as debuff from opponents). You can attack during Ice Arrow.
    • Now buffs/debuffs will happen every 25 seconds instead of every 15 seconds.
    • Now if the soccer ball is "stuck" in a corner, it will get an auto unstuck, being "jumped" into a random location near the corner where it got stucked.

Still looking forward any soccer system feedback/suggestions/ideas!

• Content Count:  119

Can you change the STUN - if you want to stun someone you need to hold "CTRL", cause of the many times you want to click on the soccer ball you missclick your stun on random enemy target.

• Device:  iPhone

I agree with everything mentioned above. Also, I would double check RF’s because we noticed that sometimes when we were trying to shot the ball towards opponent’s goal, the ball was moving to some random location, mostly towards ours goal instead.

Agree with what Voyager said above. Sometimes you can’t see if you’re attacking one of your opponent or soccer ball, especially when you are playing with anti-lag patch. That’s why it would be a good option to stun people only when you hold ctrl button.

Ball in the corner was annoying and we had to wait till SM’s get the ball back to game.

When you are boosted with extra speed and get a stun from someone, the boost is automatically cancelled. I think it would be better to maintain the boost even when you are stunned.

Generally, we really enjoyed the games and we are quietly counting on some consolation prize for fourth place :D

15 hours ago, Voyager said:

Can you change the STUN - if you want to stun someone you need to hold "CTRL", cause of the many times you want to click on the soccer ball you missclick your stun on random enemy target.

While it's a good idea, I'm 90% sure that it is not technically possible, will try that 10% though.

Other option similar to this that is possible (but not friendly enough for people) is to stun by command, like /stun charname, that can be set to macros on /1 /2 /3 for each opponent name, but it's harder and can cause more damage than help.

2 hours ago, losiu03 said:

I agree with everything mentioned above. Also, I would double check RF’s because we noticed that sometimes when we were trying to shot the ball towards opponent’s goal, the ball was moving to some random location, mostly towards ours goal instead.

Agree with what Voyager said above. Sometimes you can’t see if you’re attacking one of your opponent or soccer ball, especially when you are playing with anti-lag patch. That’s why it would be a good option to stun people only when you hold ctrl button.

Ball in the corner was annoying and we had to wait till SM’s get the ball back to game.

When you are boosted with extra speed and get a stun from someone, the boost is automatically cancelled. I think it would be better to maintain the boost even when you are stunned.

Generally, we really enjoyed the games and we are quietly counting on some consolation prize for fourth place :D

Due to his powerful shots, that's how RF does work with this skill, it's a drawback, sometimes can play against you, but with mastering the character (to know when to use left click and right click) is really powerful, and a team with RF also won the tournament (can't say because of him, but it showed that it can be really good). With enough practice on that character, the advantage can surpass the drawbacks.

The corner thing is kinda fixed with the new improvements that will take place, hopefully will work as intended.

I will check the boost thing, but I am pretty sure that it doesn't cancel the buff, most probably it does expire during stun (it only lasts for 10 seconds, and if you get a stun after 2-4 seconds of the buff, they basically expire in the same time).

Consolations were already given last night, 20x Jewel of Soul for each participant not in Top3 (except of UDRII that got 10x for only 1 game). They were added on vaults (and in some rare cases, on a secondary char inventory from account).

18 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

I will check the boost thing, but I am pretty sure that it doesn't cancel the buff, most probably it does expire during stun (it only lasts for 10 seconds, and if you get a stun after 2-4 seconds of the buff, they basically expire in the same time).

I think it shows 30sec on the buff icon instead of 10 when you get a buff but not sure. 

1 minute ago, losiu03 said:

I think it shows 30sec on the buff icon instead of 10 when you get a buff but not sure. 

It's possible, but all buffs/debuffs from Soccer lasts for 10 seconds each, we may increase the buffs to 15s and leave debuffs to 10s :)

@ADMIN, one more thing. We had a situation where we shot a goal but one of us was cursed with ice effect and another one was stunned (they put stun effect on him before we got a goal so it wasn’t done in purpose) so we couldn’t move back to the middle. In the meantime one of our opponents shoot a solo goal because there was no one from our team who could potentially save it, stop the attack or put stun on him. I think that cursed effect and stun effect should be cancelled once any of the teams shot a goal so that everyone can go back to the middle and play next action. 

12 minutes ago, losiu03 said:

@ADMIN, one more thing. We had a situation where we shot a goal but one of us was cursed with ice effect and another one was stunned (they put stun effect on him before we got a goal so it wasn’t done in purpose) so we couldn’t move back to the middle. In the meantime one of our opponents shoot a solo goal because there was no one from our team who could potentially save it, stop the attack or put stun on him. I think that cursed effect and stun effect should be cancelled once any of the teams shot a goal so that everyone can go back to the middle and play next action. 

The fact that I can't 'register' when a goal does happen makes it a bit hard for such thing. I can make a work-around by resetting effects on players when ball gets into its original position, but I am afraid that it can be abusable, as it would reset the effects any time ball gets into that coords (even if by mistake or intended).

But it also adds another layer of strategy, where one of the team members should be more of a "defender" (like in real soccer), being a bit behind compared to the opponents gate, especially for such cases.