Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Incoming CS System V2

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

As in my opinion current Merc is kinda done with all the current possible improvements and fixes, I would like to move on with my to-do list and the next thing that I'll start working on soon is the CS System V2.

I have many ideas noted for it, but I would like to open a discussion topic about it where you can come with your own ideas or feedback related to what I'll show you, so I can work from start with everything in my mind without remaking things after some work.

There are 2 big aspects that will be reworked:

1. CS System

I'm thinking about limits of getting points (like guilds under xx points can't feed kill points in throne room).

Personal kills & points gained for the team for killers (showing top 3 globally every 3-5 minutes and also when you /info the player).

Handicap in points (starting with - points for each consecutive CS won).

Making statues/gates useful for Defenders if they choose to repair them.

Other gameplay improvements that I may think of.

2. Rewards System

I am planning to totally rework how CS rewards does work (ofc, probably they won't be changed during current edition unless everyone wants it).

CS rewards will be now "challenges" for the guild.

Firstly, there will be only ONE spot in LoT, that won't drop ancients. This spot will be the first challenge, which I'd like to call it the "Apple of Discord". The spot will give +25% EXP compared to any similar spots from server (yet to be decided if for high level or low level). It will test how well a guild can manage such spot for the best gain.

Secondly, Erohim will have its own invasion, one time per day, at known hour, in the evening. It will no longer have his current reward. Instead, it will give 2/3 ancient items (directly to players inventory) for each member that participates into its kill. It will also have a short duration (time span to kill him). It will test how well a guild can organize to get enough people in time so it can die before invasion is over.

Thirdly Senior Mix will continue with its GM Boxes, but back to only 1 per MIX. It will test how well a guild can contribute for their important players to gear. But, because Senior will have only 1 box per Mix, the rest of 7 Boxes will be split to the rest of CS participants, along with 3 extras.

Each participant at CS can get boxes based on its points accumulated at CS, and for every x points, from the SHARED boxes poll. If nobody does gain at least 1 extra box, the 3 ones will go to the CS winners, if at least 1 participant will get 1 GM box, those extra 3 will be removed and not added to winners. So basically, there will be 7 boxes for the rest of participants except of winners and if no guilds get at least 1 box from those 7, winners will get 3 extra boxes, else they won't.

This will motivate players to participate at CS for both rewards and to reduce the opponents power with 3 extra boxes.

Extra: Also, JoGs will drop only with a low chance on the EXP spot, but will have 100% chance to drop from 2 or 3 random mobs from LoT with 30-60s respawn in random places on map. There must be a "farmer" guy for the guild,  no? 

Looking forward hearing your opinions and ideas for the incoming system :)

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  60

1. i have to agree with 1 box per LM. 2 boxes was too much.. i mean in one week u get easy one OP set and with some luck 2nd set with 1 good opt.  LM could also change with stages. i mean.. at 1st stage can give anc items that are important for start. at mid stage can give exc items with 2-4opt (like weapons dropped from dark elves) and in late stages can give exc 380 items. i mean at the time that rusu and some other guys made exc 380 sets rest server hasnt even finish anc sets..

2. about this 1 spot system and erohim.. im not sure.. i guess some guys gonna log like 4-5 alts and gonna have like 15anc items per day. or maybe u cancel  /lot command for alt. and what about jog? low chance in this exp spot? that means it will not drop even 30jog per day. how guilds would be able to make 1LM per day or fix gates/status?

3. about cs system.. it works pretty nice so far.. i mean at least till last cs.. when squadron won again and it was like 16 vs 40 (2 guilds). but i guess that happened cause of aRF with high dmg that target many char at same time and none could register seconds. idk if its possible or if u just suggest the same thing, but it would be fair and nice that after 1 guild win cs and keep lot for 1 week, in the next cs this guild gonna have a little less % points after killing.. i mean when u kill guild master u r taking 80points.. well the guild that won last cs can take 75 points. and if this guild win again cs then next time less % points. like 70points for killing enemy gm etc etc. so it will be harder and harder to keep castle for many weeks.

u can also fixing some things every week (speaking for reset server) for  example this 1,5sec cool-down on healing.. at 1st CS it was nice idea cause none could die.. but in last 2-3cs it was no more needed.. it has to be balance in cs too. i mean ok there are full tanky dls and they are made just for cs and i respect players who did that. but still even these dls must be able to die when none def them and 2-3 parties attacking them. from the other side players here have to learn that spamming agil and vit cant work when u want to kill a tank.. so u have to force them to make builds for specific reasons.. i mean there is no build or char that can be immortal and tanky and killing vit dls in the same time.

thats my opinion and my suggestions

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  445

@ADMIN too many changes are not good. Not all the players join here to read the infos. In my opinion you should change few things:

1. 1 box/day at LM

2. handicap in points for consecutive CS won.

3. rewards for losers.

In my opinion its a bad idea to make a spot in lot with much more exp. +5% exp its enought if u still do it.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

17 hours ago, KostisPoutou said:

1. i have to agree with 1 box per LM. 2 boxes was too much.. i mean in one week u get easy one OP set and with some luck 2nd set with 1 good opt.  LM could also change with stages. i mean.. at 1st stage can give anc items that are important for start. at mid stage can give exc items with 2-4opt (like weapons dropped from dark elves) and in late stages can give exc 380 items. i mean at the time that rusu and some other guys made exc 380 sets rest server hasnt even finish anc sets..

2. about this 1 spot system and erohim.. im not sure.. i guess some guys gonna log like 4-5 alts and gonna have like 15anc items per day. or maybe u cancel  /lot command for alt. and what about jog? low chance in this exp spot? that means it will not drop even 30jog per day. how guilds would be able to make 1LM per day or fix gates/status?

3. about cs system.. it works pretty nice so far.. i mean at least till last cs.. when squadron won again and it was like 16 vs 40 (2 guilds). but i guess that happened cause of aRF with high dmg that target many char at same time and none could register seconds. idk if its possible or if u just suggest the same thing, but it would be fair and nice that after 1 guild win cs and keep lot for 1 week, in the next cs this guild gonna have a little less % points after killing.. i mean when u kill guild master u r taking 80points.. well the guild that won last cs can take 75 points. and if this guild win again cs then next time less % points. like 70points for killing enemy gm etc etc. so it will be harder and harder to keep castle for many weeks.

u can also fixing some things every week (speaking for reset server) for  example this 1,5sec cool-down on healing.. at 1st CS it was nice idea cause none could die.. but in last 2-3cs it was no more needed.. it has to be balance in cs too. i mean ok there are full tanky dls and they are made just for cs and i respect players who did that. but still even these dls must be able to die when none def them and 2-3 parties attacking them. from the other side players here have to learn that spamming agil and vit cant work when u want to kill a tank.. so u have to force them to make builds for specific reasons.. i mean there is no build or char that can be immortal and tanky and killing vit dls in the same time.

thats my opinion and my suggestions

1. The only advantage of those boxes is that they help players to "bypass" normal farm until socket. For either the good players or later, for new guild people.
    There is close to 0 difference (on PvP especially) between a 380 DD HP/DD REF set vs BoK1/2/3/4/5 set DD HP/DD REF. Yea, when lucky enough to get DD REF HP it is a difference, but pretty hard to get that based on options rates (which are lower for good options). Except of that, the advantage is simply skipping endless farm to get those 2 opt items for a character, nothing else. 

2. There won't be any LOT spots, so no point for the /grant function to exists. Erohim will basically replace the "24/7 alt farm on LoT spots", for those same amount of ancients (or lower) than spots would make in one day. As I said on the "Extra" part, there will be 2-4 mobs spawning random in LoT that will 100% drop JoGs. Guilds must give duties to players daily who farm them to have the JoGs needed.

3. That's exactly what handicap system will try to assure (in one way or another), making it harder and harder for the same Guild to keep the CS multiple weeks.

15 hours ago, RedBuLL said:

@ADMIN too many changes are not good. Not all the players join here to read the infos. In my opinion you should change few things:

1. 1 box/day at LM

2. handicap in points for consecutive CS won.

3. rewards for losers.

In my opinion its a bad idea to make a spot in lot with much more exp. +5% exp its enought if u still do it.

ofc, probably they won't be changed during current edition unless everyone wants it

The new rewards system won't be live on current edition, most probably, but they will be on next editions/projects for sure.

+5% exp is not attractive at all, as you don't have neither Gens bonus exp or mercenary bonus exp on LoT, so any value under +20%/+25% is not enough advantage to surpass gens bonus/merc bonus in LoT.

I'm close to start working on it, I am still waiting your suggestions/feedback before starting.

You have the opportunity to share any crazy idea you may have that would improve CS experience, don't waste it!

Nobody?

hmm i wanna talk about last CS. well with aRF out of game we are again in one point that real tanks (agil vit BKs DLs) cant be killed. and again..i know some players made these char just for cs to keep switches or throne.. but still.. it cant be right to be immortal with 17rr DL (when whole server is 22-25rr). and im speaking about my DL now.. i can keep switch for 2 hours without any problem and without all buffs (ee def buff, erf vit buff, sm sb etc etc). and thats kinda boring in my opinion.

and ofc thats players mistake too.. i mean i havent see yet one high rr full ee giving buffs to killers. or high dmg builds (most of players adding more agil than str/ene)

anyway my suggestion is to inc dmg in cs more. tanks have no benefits from this. and rest char will be able to kill each others faster + will be able to kill tanks too. it would also be not bad if vrf also giving more points when they die. cause vrf is kinda broken right now.. can kill all + cant be killed so easy with over 50k life.

• Content Count:  445

The big problem in my opinion is about bks. Are this class the king of pvp or not? Coz I dont have any argument to say this. 

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

bk was always the best pvp char.. thats why he is kinda useless in pvm, hard to exp etc etc..

but still.. thats the 1st server i ve ever played with balance that best bks in best sets can die ''easy''

vRF can also die. its all about strategies. but still.. vDL cant die.. even if u put 2 full dmg parties to focus one vDL in cs... he will still not die.. using his earthquake makes it even harder to focus him in cs.. i wanted also suggest to disable some skills like earthquake or lighting in CS.. but im not sure if its right.. thats why i suggested inc dmg.. its fair for both guilds (attackers and defenders) 

Increasing CS damage is not a feasible solution for this, it will just make the gap even higher between "team" concept and "individual" concept.

I didn't wanted to reveal what we're planning for this on CS V2 but I'll share with you in the sake of Christmas.

There are 2 "problems" that are touched with our plans:

1. Tanks to be killable without making non-tanks easier to be killed.

2. Players to be encouraged to take GM roles for CS into consideration (or CS tank roles) without having to sacrifice 99% of individual gameplay (by going full tank builds).

So, in order to "fix" such problems and also add new attractions/motivations for players/guilds to join CS fights we are adding a new system.

Basically, with this new system, players will be able to play ANY BUILD during CS, and only there.

That means, DLs/BKs can play a normal build in general and have fun in this game without being forced to be full vit/agi just to have fun 1 timer per week.

This does apply also to other PvM/Support builds like EMG can join CS as SMGs, AEs as EAE's, ARF's as VRF's, etc.

Basically on each CS you will have a free rebuild only for the duration of CS, if you'll go back to Server1 you will have your normal build back.

Along with this, characters (especially DLs/BKs) will have a restriction of max VIT added during CS to fix our unkillable tanks problem without affecting normal builds.

In my opinion this system will bring only good things, from quality of life improvememts for DLs/BKs that can finally play the game normally, up to new strategies, organisations for CS based on guild members and what build they can play, motivation for new guilds to arise for CS even with PvM players, etc.

It's a huge step in the right direction, playing the game for FUN.

• Content Count:  11

On 12/24/2019 at 4:42 AM, KostisPoutou said:

(agil vit BKs DLs) cant be killed

20 hours ago, KostisPoutou said:

thats the 1st server i ve ever played with balance that best bks in best sets can die ''easy''

which of the two statements is correct ?

12 hours ago, ADMIN said:

Basically, with this new system, players will be able to play ANY BUILD during CS, and only there.

And you think it will be easier to kill someone if they start to appear eRF that will give vRF over +5-7k vit(more survival and DMG) ? or vit for another class ? And how CSv2 will change the situation if the problem is not that there are a couple of characters who do not die ?

Both statements are correct. There is balance and and in server 1 all char can be killed even full vit dL. But In cs dmg is decreased and that’s why u can’t kill tanks. + in cs when dL use earthquake he is moving all char around him at once so none can focus him easy. That’s why i suggested inc dmg in cs. 
    when I wrote about balance I meant in normal server. But cs is something difference.. 

• Content Count:  70

when will be this CS vs2 up ?I would like to test next CS :P Also i want to know if we can rebuild ML skill tree each CS 

• Content Count:  34

IMO - i dont like idea to rebuild tree for each cs (i will add this - u can rebuild stats for each CS - ok but next one change should be able next sunday)

I'm on Holidays as well, so I didn't started to work on new things (except the current fixes and stage patch). I'll start on it after 4th JAN and let you know progress and extra info about it.

Cheers!