Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

A new chapter

Alex.

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  7

NewSquad s17 progressive would kill any other server. I upvote this idea:cool:

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  130
    • Device:  Android

• Content Count:  11

It is true , years progress technology improves , so Mu must get better , OldSquad have very big Community and by enhancing seasons creating them balanced and well playable - there will be a whole new world, a new chapter in OldSquad History , Just imagine if Admin can collect 700 people playing 25 year old game , how many can he get by realeasing what is 1 - 2 years old , with much more bosses more mixes , more items , as well there will be no need for break systems , since admin dont do X shop - no exp buff ect , after lvl 800 u can lvl for months upto 1400 and so many new maps can get lost in mu world . Would be very OP competitive server if admin puts his hands towards making a higher season. Just by having it hard style - try to imagine how many bc ect u need to go , ds , bosses just to collect ruud for 1 item. 
    There is down side too - it will take more time coz of pentagrams , a lot of characters and all other MU stuff that makes game inbalanced - buffs , muuns , Ruud sets , new skills , ect.

But overall it will be a unique expirience

• Content Count:  4

1 hour ago, FistMaster said:

It is true , years progress technology improves , so Mu must get better , OldSquad have very big Community and by enhancing seasons creating them balanced and well playable - there will be a whole new world, a new chapter in OldSquad History , Just imagine if Admin can collect 700 people playing 25 year old game , how many can he get by realeasing what is 1 - 2 years old , with much more bosses more mixes , more items , as well there will be no need for break systems , since admin dont do X shop - no exp buff ect , after lvl 800 u can lvl for months upto 1400 and so many new maps can get lost in mu world . Would be very OP competitive server if admin puts his hands towards making a higher season. Just by having it hard style - try to imagine how many bc ect u need to go , ds , bosses just to collect ruud for 1 item. 
    There is down side too - it will take more time coz of pentagrams , a lot of characters and all other MU stuff that makes game inbalanced - buffs , muuns , Ruud sets , new skills , ect.

But overall it will be a unique expirience

sounds nice ... the staff here has demonstrated and continues to demonstrate professionalism much followed by many original ideas ... I have maximum confidence in them that I can bring an s16 17 to the highest standard.

I think there will be a lot of support from the community as of now ... I hope we have a very successful response from the staff

BIG UP for s16 , 17

• Content Count:  82

Upgrading to a newer version is definitely a good idea. As we saw, we're currently at the peak and it would be better to act sooner than later. Of course, the amount of work will be high for the staff, but in the end I think it will pay off. 

• Content Count:  2

Good idea

Playing similar data base is cool but many resets might have some players "skip" for couple months.

This next step is a risk that must be taken IMO.
    S16 would be a challenge for most of us and would bring new blood (casual players and hardcore players)

As we all know what this team is capable of.
    I´m 100% sure would be a win-win.

• Content Count:  2

LETS GOOO! time to start a new era, and make bigger community. thumbs up for new seasons 🤙

• Content Count:  29

+1

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  46

Make it happen, please. Personally I'm done with S6, I cba coming back each DB to play the same game. S16-17 slow, progressive would be a banger. I'm pretty sure we can hit 1k+ players on that one.

• Content Count:  5
    • Device:  Windows

like you guys found a way of removing EE from S6, remove pentagrams from new seasons and we are good to go!

• Content Count:  4

is a nice dream for evryone here i see....1 moore s6 incepions is at the way ... 

I know the person who mixed season 6 with new seasons and it turned out nice

the change to one of the new seasons should be made in the coming months for tests and accommodation if a change is really wanted

hard to believe ... there's a lot of work behind it...maybe 2023 

• Content Count:  325

As i would imagine, i see many people posting here about this and that and so on, if something will change... if something will be different.... if this will be like this, if this will be like that... if something will be newer.... and so on... but in the end, i think the real problem is sometimes about how we deal with our own frustrations and the way to make others understand what we are experiencing, without offending :) but than of course, this is an online game.. and like any other game, if its not stirring your emotions, be them anger, sadness, excitement or any other, its not worth playing. Sometimes without the "toxicity" you are unable to give your best.

• Content Count:  46

Now why on earth would we want to remove pentagrams? Penta's are the late game grinding and add soooo much diversity to this game. It's a very nice system when done right(NOT pay to get best errtel and penta as it currently is on all servers),  they can be added gradually along the new bosses in the game(OldSquad concept, gradually releasing content), for example - Lord sylvester drops Low tier pentas with 2-3 errtel sockets, and mithrils; Core magriffy drops low tier pentas with 3-4 errtel sockets, and mithrils; Fereea and Nixie can drop mid/high tier pentas with 3-4 sockets + mithrils/errtels and God of Darkness drops high tier pentas 4 sockets + errtels. There are so many ways to customise and rework on the penta system that I feel that it will make this game/season enjoyable.

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

Everyone who says to remove pentagram system please provide some arguments first :) 

• Content Count:  54

@ADMIN is it possible to have a roadmap and maybe a special thread to discuss S17 related things like pentragrams, new bosses, going from socket to ruud sets, ruud drops rate etc

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

8 minutes ago, Alex. said:

@ADMIN is it possible to have a roadmap and maybe a special thread to discuss S17 related things like pentragrams, new bosses, going from socket to ruud sets, ruud drops rate etc

There won't be any info / progress about S17 shared on OldSquad, this community will remain only for S6. We're building a new, fresh community from 0 for the S17 project, and the info / progress about it will be shared only there. When we'll have the forum and web open for S17 we will do a one time announcement here.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs