Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Phoenix] Mid-Late Game Feedback

ADMIN

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  51

You know you can edit your original post right instead of spamming once you remember something every 10minutes? Meeeh. 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  1

Hi, i wanna add something too , the drop in most of maps is bad ,u stay days too get what u want exemple: broken claw u get 2 / 10 in 5-6 days and u need 50 to try once make a 

Red Fenrir for movement speed+add damage+resist to kill the big Bosses Selupan,Medusa etc.

The big guild takes everything , kill all mobs and other people can't take any mobs , most of them die by the enemy or bosses.

I dislike the drop mats for fenrir.

• Content Count:  73

alot have already been mentioned. but these are a few things that comes to mind.

• Castle Siege should have more ''stages'' when the server progress, to keep motivation up. maybe something like a weekly rotation on drops on erohim, so lets say on cs week 9 he has chance to drop xxx but only one kill per week, and make him actually feel like a boss
    • Remove Jewels from OB +5 but reduce chance for ob +5 to drop
    • Remove Horn/mats for fenrir from ob 3/4 
    • Crywolf is a dead map, bring back fenrir farm(with decent drop rate)
    • Let people with murder status enter events like cc etc.
    • Class vs Class duels or stage Arena. you fight random opponent and if you win you move on to next round
    • Helpers, where did they go? should have been added long ago to help newbies
    • Economy: Way to many jewels around, when people offer 500/500 for items its getting abit to much.
    • Remove spots with Hydra,Ice Queen,Gorgon, Bil of balrog etc, and make them have a chance for exc drop as they have on newer  versions(respawn time high and random) perfect for newbies to stumble onto and reciving their first exc.
    • Make RF.,MG,DL same lvl for warp/events like other classes
    • Increase days Vip last or release one that last longer.
    • On battle maps let us pk same gens during events(Medusa,queen) (Murder status )
    • Increase points for CC win. a win should always give more score then just farming mobs in my opinion.
    • Increase cs damage for later game, at current stage I think all can agree its like a wet noodle contest.
    • Budges in more maps(not more budges, just more maps to spawn in)
    • Make Imperial alot harder, should need a decent party, not filling slots with alts
    • Remove Fenrir/Unria/Dinorant from Arena 

//Zutto

• Content Count:  150
    • Device:  Windows

17 hours ago, Zutto said:

Make RF.,MG,DL same lvl for warp/events like other classes

i think @ADMIN mentioned a while ago that this cannot be changed.

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  14

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

i think @ADMIN mentioned a while ago that this cannot be changed.

This cannot be changed ingame, yet it can be changed on site.

• Content Count:  70

Hello,

I play this server for 1 year and 4 months and i do it because i like hard servers, idk why most of people request for more "Easy  things" like better drops or 2 weeks VIP and cheaper etc. You guys joined a pro server (in my opinion best server that exist)  stop asking for easy things and start work for them.

As feedback i like things as they are, i can't w8 enough for new pvp event and i partially agree with @Zutto , Castle Siege should atract more players to fight for it but if Admin will add better rewards for owners, will not brake the ballance? I would say that castle already gives best rewards because of lordmix, if you get options like dd+hp+ref, combined with ddi....., are endgame items bcz Socket items where nerfed and are not that good anymore.

And yes, there is one thing should be improved CryWolf should drop items for fenrir more often and broken horn, i think should be removed as drop from OldBox, on max 30 i farmed 3 months for fenrir, was fun :)

• Content Count:  10

• Remove Horn/mats for fenrir from ob 3/4 
    • Crywolf is a dead map, bring back fenrir farm(with decent drop rate)
    •  FOR REAL CRYWOLF IS DEAD DEAD DEAD(increase drop for fenrir mats FOR REAL)

• Content Count:  19

Read careful the topic. If changes will be made , will be made in NEXT project. This server will stay as it is right now, witch i dont understand why, but yea. A lot of ppl complaining about same stuff...but for changes we have to wait for 2-3 months

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,041

1 hour ago, Ammodytes said:

Read careful the topic. If changes will be made , will be made in NEXT project. This server will stay as it is right now, witch i dont understand why, but yea. A lot of ppl complaining about same stuff...but for changes we have to wait for 2-3 months

If there are some major problems/brilliant ideas we can do some changes in the actual DB

#LE: the players can always start a poll, and I guess if the number of votes will be high, y'all know.. 

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

1 minute ago, Gion said:

If there are some major problems/brilliant ideas we can do some changes in the actual DB

The MOST Major thing is,FENRIR MATS MAKE IT A DECENT DROP(Crywolf is a ghost map)

Yes , great idea , Gion , or ADMIN , start a poll , if this feedback wont satisfy you. Im not a Forum wiz , and i dont know how to start a poll

Well I suggested increased drops from Crywolf and everybody agreed to that, expanding it more. This change could be applied to Phoenix also and actually transform Crywolf to a living map. I think it's the best Idea I had the last few months :P
    PS: Should also become a Battle Map prolly ;) 

2 minutes ago, Mitsakos said:

Well I suggested increased drops from Crywolf and everybody agreed to that, expanding it more. This change could be applied to Phoenix also and actually transform Crywolf to a living map. I think it's the best Idea I had the last few months :P
    PS: Should also become a Battle Map prolly ;)

AGREE

Well..., Battle map , again... ? Why dont we ask for all maps to be battle maps , except Lorencia  :)

• Content Count:  14

Well CW was alive on previous DB  becouse there were a lots of fights between players. And ppl killed everyone on battle maps, sometimes even on normal maps. That's when CW was used, when ppl went to sleep or to work and noone was able to look after party. Now noone kills anyone. There are no raids on battle maps. Noone will lose  exp to stay and hunt for fenrir instead stay on vulcanus/relic/swamp.

Maybe with better mats drop it would be alive, but again fenrir is end game item, it shouldn't be easy. I don't know how many ppl would go to CW just to drop fenrir mats, probably ppl would just put alts there.

4 hours ago, Time said:

Maybe with better mats drop it would be alive, but again fenrir is end game item, it shouldn't be easy. I don't know how many ppl would go to CW just to drop fenrir mats, probably ppl would just put alts there.

Whats "end game " item  and when you should have it ? When you pass lvl 300 ? When you are 400 ? When you have 1 rr , 2, 3 ?

And if an "end game" item its hunt with "alts"  then , that player its out of his mind. And that map isnt easy , trust me 

Maybe you are right Ammo, should't be a Battle Map after all. But anyway, concerning what Time says, Icarus isn't the same now? All having "alts" farming feathers and monarc 's crests. Crywolf is a much harder place to farm tho you can't put your Non RR DW and EE farm alone, as it happens now in Icarus. And we are not talking about increase drop rate to 100% but a slight small percentage just to make it viable and possible to get some mats. Some guys previously stated that it took them around 3 months to farm their fenrir. Well make that 2months, or somethinig similar (RNG and Lady Luck favors not included)
    I tried to farm there when I had no ML so I don't know if the mobs also give good ML exp, you could simply reduce that ML exp there in order people to sacrifice some of their ML exp for farming there and not move the whole Vulcanus to Crywolf. Mobs could also have slighty increased damage (which is bad IMO because crywolf is the path to racks and 3rd class quest) but could also have slightly increased HP which will just slow down their farming from "noob" alts. I think mobs in crywolf are OK as they are now  btw just suggesting some more stuff in case.

Mitsakos , 2 months for one fernir ? First Fernir is red , next is Blue , black and last is gold. All fernirs have low succes rate. A "slightly" drop rate increase wont change a thing trust me. ML there is too small , its around 8k. Exp is ok around lvl 250-270 but,  at lvl 270 with all my chars  (SM 4 rr, 32ML , EE 2 rr 71 ML, and AE 4 RR 92 ML ) couldt stay afk. I've try and i woke up dead. For an afk game , rate should be at least triple. Imo you should be able in 3-4 days to do one try for red fernir. Some ppl will get black fernir into 2-3 weeks , some luckiest will get it faster , others with no such luck will get it much harder

.....Meanwhile player base is dropping faster

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,041

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  43